Sunday, February 3, 2008

Gordon B. Hinckley



As I've mentioned before, I rarely every talk much about religion on the internet. It is just something I don't really do. But I just wanted to publicly say what a wonderful example President Hinckley is. No one can say ill of him. What an amazing feeling to know that you lived your life is such a way that no one could say anything bad of you. He is such an amazing example of true love and devotion of good towards man.

I remember when he was called to be prophet and thinking as a teenager that I was so happy that here was this man full of wisdom and kindness, and yet he is still able to crack jokes. I knew then that he was the kind of prophet that we needed at this time.

I am blessed is so many ways and to be able to see, hear, learn and grown during the time when President Hinckley was prophet is one of my many blessings.




I was emailed a link to this tribute to the prophet. After the funeral I started to type up this post but wasn't sure if I wanted to post it. It was after watching this did I decide to post this.


No comments: