Sunday, February 24, 2008

Think Different.

You know that saying, "an apple a day..."

Well, I am a consumer of apples.



No, not that type of apple, silly.




















This type...



I realized the other day that I am a major fan of Apple and their products, as I use many of them. Included in that is my Mac. I use my iMac for my business. I work on a PC at my job but use my iMac at home and there is such a difference, I still appreciate PC but I just love my 24"-screen-awesome-Mac.


Well in the 90's, Apple came out with this ad. It is brilliant and I thought it might hit you again, like it did for me when I saw it the other day.







Now here is a "how they did it" video of the advertising company that marketed the ad "Think Different". Dude, Macs have come a long way in looking sleeker! :)






(side note: I needed a picture of an apple, and instead of looking for one on the web, I decided to take a picture of one myself, cus duh, I'm a photographer. And so I just grabbed an apple and took a quick picture of it, and well, I am just enjoying my picture of the apple, and wanted to brag a lil'...it's the little things for me, okay!!! :P)

1 comment:

Myra Bybee said...

Oh I really like that first commercial for Apple. It is sooo good. I had forgotten about it.