Saturday, June 7, 2008

Friday's Lunch with Darius

We had lunch at Wolf Gang Puck's restaurant at the Springs Preserve. It was a really nice day so we ate outside on their patio. The food was great, the company even better and a means to an end for Darius.



I have worked with Darius 3 years now. He is a professional photographer and is amazing at what he does. I have learned a lot from him and he keeps me up on the latest and greatest. I will now have to keep up on my own! Darn!





Here are a few others of my co-workers...I think they thought since Darius didn't get out his camera they were safe...but nope, I'm here too!









Thanks for all the knowledge and help, Darius. I will miss our photography conversations and I don't know if you know this, but I would peek over your shoulder here and watch you whiz around Photoshop. I'll miss that too! :)

1 comment:

Myra Bybee said...

You are a great photographer!