Thursday, June 26, 2008

The hazards of a purse...

I am given a lot of grief, mostly from my family, for my rather large purse. But it is super cute and it holds all the stuff I need. I won't mention that sometimes it benefits them too! ;P So though I love my big purse, it does sometimes get the best of me and a little out of control.

In my rush before leaving town last weekend, I realized I didn't get to clean up my nails before going. I thought somewhere during the weekend, I could do a quick fix 'er up 'er. I threw a nail file, clippers and clear nail polish in my purse. Well, needless to say, I didn't get to my nails. Also needless to say, I forgot to take some of those things out of my purse. I remember taking the clippers and nail file out of my purse soon after I got back in town but totally forgot about the nail polish.

I must say that I have been really lucky when it comes to this purse. I think that's another reason why I can't get rid of it. Knock on wood too that it will continue to bring me good purse luck. If I ever spill/melt/loose anything in it, around it, above it, it magically stays clean or is an easy clean up. And the same goes for the nail polish I forgot to take out! My purse loves me soo much that when the nail polish started to leak, the coins that I try so hard to not let get to the bottom of my purse collected and kept the leak enclosed. There was twice as much nail polish in there!! There is also a partial gum wrapper on there that I think also control the leak.



Ladies, I know you are totally relating to me right now. Or at least pleeeeaaase tell me I'm not the only one who has had one of these moments! :)

1 comment:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Oh Lori, now I have those moments with Diaper bags!!