Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I call dibs!!!

No not that kind...this kind!




Seriously...these things are delicious. And addicting. I tried them on a whim, and they are great.

I wish I could say they are good for you, but they are not. But they seriously hit a spot. I think they are perfect when you want a lot of ice cream but know you shouldn't. They come in a small container and when you are about half way through you are starting to feel that fullness that I think you wouldn't after a bowl of three scoops, you know what I mean?!!?

Try them. They are the goods.

(I've only had the Crunch flavor. I'm not sure what all the flavors are though)

2 comments:

Myra Bybee said...

I love these things! I feel like it is easier to use portion control with them too.

Lori said...

We need to go out and get some dibs "neighbor"! :)