Thursday, June 19, 2008

Vacation Food...

You know when you are on vacation, for some reason, you are unable to have logic with your food choices?! I mean that along the sense of that you don't eat right, or stop when you know you should, or just eat the junkiest stuff?! Well that's what I did this past weekend. BUT I did discover some freeeeaak-ing awesome food.

Case in point:





My new sister-in-law, her family lives not from far from this place in Lemon Grove, California. Oh. So. GOOOOD! This place is such a hole in the wall kind of place. And it almost seems a little scary to go into, but seriously, the food was soooooo good. If I am around there again, we are going. No question.

And I also stopped off at The Mad Greek Cafe, on the way home from California. In Baker...



We only hit up some chocolate shakes. They were quite tasty.

1 comment:

Myra Bybee said...

You are making my mouth water! I love good food, even if it is "bad" for me.