Monday, June 16, 2008

Takin' it back!

So I was putting together a slide show of pictures for my brother's wedding. You know that slide show of the bride and groom's lives before they met and then pictures of them hugging and being all happy and in love?! Well though the pictures are mostly of him, there are a few in there that involve your's truly. And whoa, though a ton of fun to look at and laugh with my family, my hair was out of control! I was quite a tom-boy and loved to run around with my older and younger brother (since I'm in the middle of the two) so I pretty much had a fro of tangled mess! It was awesome!

So here are a few of my favorites...

(look at the old school remote control!)

(My two brothers! We are all tan from summer fun.)

(me and Kyle, look how cute we are swimmin'!!!! I was 5, and Kyle was 1)

(Aaaaawee! We are soooo cute together. I just love Kyle's hard noddle necklace)

(This was a Polaroid, I wish you could see better my crazy messy hair. It is quite a mop, but duuude, check out my Mom!!! Those glasses are out-of-control-COOL!!)

No comments: