Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New MUUUUUSIC!!!

I know you have been in a dry spell of heat stroke proportions, just like me. We are friends. I understand. Really I do. Well stop panting like a puppy after a good wrestle with a toy twice it's size, I've got your bottle of sweet plentiful quenching refreshment right here my friends.

So I've heard of this guy for long time. I've had friends from around the country (mostly from the east and mostly towards the south) sending me mixed cds with this guy on 'em. I actually didn't think much about it. I didn't hate or love him, I just hadn't grasped on, until now. I feel a bit bad for my error of taking too long to catch on. I bring you:

(click on picture to go to his website)

I am telling you what...this cd is awesome. I only downloaded it from iTunes about two weeks ago, and for two weeks I have been jamming out on full blast in my car. My absolute favorite song on the CD is "Until You"...but that is just one of many that is so great. Here is about a 4 minute video about the album:





If you go to the website you can listen songs in full length. I hope you make the right decision...haha! :)

No comments: