Thursday, October 23, 2008

30 Rock, ROCKS!!



I L-O-V-E 30 Rock!! I also really LOVE Tina Fey. How could you not! This woman is a comic genius! Any person that for some reason needs convincing to watch this show thanks me later. So there is no point in arguing with me about it.

The new season starts next week Thursday, on NBC at 9:30!

BUT, if you can't wait here is a sneak peek of the season premiere:



If you go to the NBC 30 Rock website you can check out other episodes or to my new favorite website (not necessarily a new website) Hulu.com They have a TON of videos for your viewing pleasure. Like for instance one of my favorite episodes from last season "Sandwich Day":



And to Debby: Have some self respect pigeon! Don't you know you can fly!!

1 comment:

Amy J said...

hopefully you've watched the "cougar" episode, 'cause apparently you're pretty much there! :D