Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sara B - Live!!!

I love Sara Bareilles. I think if you go back to a previous post, you will see, I've been a supportive fan! She came in town a while ago, opening for James Blunt. And well, I was not planning on going to that concert. I was sorely disappointed what I thought was my only chance this year to see her live, in town.

Well a few weekends ago, she had her own headlining tour! And an awesome opener to boot! Marc Broussard!

So here are some pictures, from my iPhone (aka=blurry)from the show. I forgot, since it's been ages since I've been to a concert which venues are cool with cameras. Well The Joint at Hard Rock is one that is. Shucks.

Marc B.



Aaand Sara B!!! :)
Okay, see these guys at the bottom of this picture, the one on the left...not a cool person at all. Here are a few reason why:
1) Five minutes before Sara comes on, he lead himself, girlfriend and two other people through the crowd of people that had been waiting all night, got there early to be near the front and shove his way to the front and made a couple of people so upset that they left their prime spots because he wouldn't budge. He was in their face and pretty jerky to them. It was really crappy of him to do that.
2) the crowd shifted after the first couple songs and he ended up basically behind me and Lani. So we got to see him white boy dance and white boy "woot" and obstruct our view due to both.
3) I save the worst for last...like I said, he brought his girlfriend, and they brought their PDA. It was R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S! They were all over each other, and the worst part, she was pretty short and he had a goatee. So if his hands weren't all up in her hair, it was attached to his goatee. It was gross! Their worst PDA moment was when she jumped into his arms and had her legs wrapped around his waist (I'm not kidding) and they were making out, spit, hair all over the place, just gross and they only got into this moment was because the song was slow and romantic "sounding" but the song was about breaking up and heartache! HELLLOOOOO!
Sara playing a guitar. She also played a ukulele in her encore. She's awesome!
There were a few other crazies in the section of crowd we were standing in. It was nuts.

This last picture is during the most sentimental song for me on her cd, "Gravity". Actually the whole album is attached to a very important part of my life. It's such a good album. If you seriously have not gone out and bought it yet, what are you waiting for!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love her too!! Love her!!