Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SALE! SALE! Holiday Promotion!! SALE! SALE!

Yep! That's right, the holidays are coming around faster than I think we all want to admit to! Sorry. It's time to face facts my friends! And what better way to start facing facts than to get your holiday photo session done and over with!!

I am running a holiday promotion with VERY few openings available!!!


HOLIDAY PACKAGE
One hour session.

One location.

Up to 10 people.

Free Online Proofing of photos from session.

Disc of 25-30 edited images from session with all printing rights.

$125.00


And a shout out to the single people who check out my blog...this applies to you too! If you want to do a photoshoot with just you, or you and some friends (pets included), we can do that too!

Don't forget, I have VERY select openings and this is for a very limited time!
First come, first serve!

(To my current clients that have signed up for holiday photoshoots before this promotion, don't worry, you're included already!!! Woohooo!)

No comments: