Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Brimhall Eye Center - Open House

I am so beyond happy to be a part of this institution. Dr. Brett Brimhall is an extremely wonderful doctor, ophthalmologist, boss, and person. I could go on but when I show him that this blog post is up, I don't want him to think I'm brown nosing. I've been called out more than once for doing that! ;) hahaha!

By circumstances that fell into wonderful perfect place, I have been blessed to say my other job besides photography is working for Brett and Holly Brimhall. In short, they are amazing people. Genuine and kind people I hope to grow up and be like one day.

There was an open house for the Brimhall Eye Center and I was able to take some photos of the fun, that is when I wasn't stuffing my face with the most AMAZING food ever!!! The Brimhall family came down in family supporting greatness and helped Holly throw the best food party...I mean open house I've ever been able to say I was slightly attached to. ;)

Here are some shots!

Yes, that's right. I'm gonna start the series of food pictures with the desserts. Duh.
I love oranges, but orange butter...seriously...heaven!


The amazing "catering company"!


Some of Dr. Brimhall's family...he has some pretty awesome sisters & dad! I totally loved them before the open house was over and hugged them good bye like I had known them forever when they left! I appreciate that they went with it! haha!

I had a hard time putting this next picture on here. I mean look at me...ruining this picture of extremely photogenic people!! hahaha!

If you need your eyes checked for any reason, or maybe you need contacts or glasses. Even cooler thinking about LASIK or BoTox...The Brimhall Eye Center can do it all!! 702-263-2020! :) We are in the medical office building next to Centennial Hills Hospital. Hey, maybe I'll answer the phone! haha!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, Beautiful pictures!=)

Tristan said...

You're so funny! You don't ruin the picture at all! Is this where you work?

Adventures in Healing said...

I saw you in there and tried to say hi and tell you. It was right when it opened. I pretty much live at that building on the 3rd floor. No really. I'm there once or more a week it seems with some person or another's appointment in my family.