Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Senior Session...Nick!!

Nick is the nephew of one of my grooms/brides. I love referral clients, mostly because they are usually as awesome as the client that referred them. Aaaand, welp, it was the truth yet again! Nick and his older sister...ahem, I mean his mom, rock! Nick is a pretty cool guy. What made him even more cool, he was up for pretty much whatever I threw at him. Who wouldn't be with the pretty sweet kicks he was sporting(and yes, the shoes got their own picture below)!

Nick and I spent some time on our own taking pictures but when we met back up with his mom, I could tell right away why Nick was such a great kid. Lisa is pretty awesome. I could tell that Lisa and Nick have a great relationship. I loved the way they interacted with each other. You could tell they are really close and are best friends.

Here are some of the highlights from Nick's senior session!




One of my favorite series of pictures. We had such a good laugh in the grass! ;)

All the above happened to get the below picture. haha!




Love the yellow and blue contrast!



You two are so much fun! Thanks for allowing me to come out and take your pictures!


Happy Graduation Nick!!

3 comments:

Tristan said...

Hey! Where have you been!?!

Lori said...

Hi! I don't know the next time I am going to be able to say this, sooo I'm kinda excited to say it...ready? (deep breath, clearing throat)


I was out of the country!! :)


I went to Canada to visit some friends. It was a blast. But back to work...including playing blog catch up! :) Thanks for noticing I was missing!

Heather said...

You are so cute! These are some of my favorites you have done. So much personality.