Friday, June 4, 2010

Laughing.

I love laughing. Who doesn't?!

More than anything I love to make my nieces laugh. They are so much fun.

My youngest niece was showing me her pretty dress but she wasn't really working the camera for me like I wanted her too. So I tried to use my charm and wit on an almost three year old and it wasn't really working.

Go figure.

I had to resort to other measures...tickling.

So that finger poking her to get her to laugh, it's mine.

I was going to tickle, step back and take the picture, but then I saw what was happening...the moments we forget to remember.

I'm kinda in love with this series of pictures. Aaaand, yes I know I say that a LOT. But for reals. My cup runneth over for this little girl. It makes me smile and ache at the same time since none of my nieces live in Vegas too.



Now go make someone laugh...or laugh with you. ;)

2 comments:

Tristan said...

Love the last picture. She looks so happy. I'm glad you get opportunities to travel. It's fun! Sometimes it's nice to have a break from cyber space and just live life.

Lindsay Loisel said...

Lori these are so cute! Your niece is a doll. I love that last pic. So fun! :)