Friday, June 11, 2010

The Gronning Family!

Alright, so how did I meet the Gronning family? I work for Mike and Julie! Soooo, no pressure right?! Only my job is on the line!! Juuuust kidding. It wasn't! I was pretty excited to take pictures for them because they are such good genuine nice people.

We went out to Lake Las Vegas (go out there for summer fun events! keep it alive!!) on a beautiful day and had a great time.

My favorite shots have to be the jumping pictures. Thanks Gronning family for trusting my kooky idea on that one!! :) haha! I love how they turned out....but I loved a lot of 'em! It's hard to pick when it's such a good looking family! Take a look:



This picture and the other jumping picture below are my favorites of the series, but if you read it left to right line by line, that was basically the progression of getting the shot! So fun!


This next one is my favorite of the day. I just love the lighting and the background. And it helps that I'm shoot a pretty good looking family too! ;)




p.s. I still totally have a crush on Cody. haha.

No comments: