Wednesday, January 31, 2007

the office. the funny.



I LOVE this show. I can't help it. But then again, I don't want to. It's hi"larri"ous (old inside joke, who remembers that one?)! I am so not caught up on the third season either. I kinda know what is going on, but I have not watched from the beginning of the season until current show.

I was checking out nbc.com earlier in the week, and discovered that there is a producer's cut of an old episode, I've watched it twice now, during my lunch break. I'll have my headphones on aaaaand just start busting out laughing out of no where. My co-workers LOVE me! haha.


And don't get me started on this one....



...especially when he does that look. I think if you don't have a crush on John Krasinski. You are...you...I just...I don't understand. I am baffled if you are a single female and not slightly wishing this guy was working in your office. Seriously! He was on Ellen not too long ago. He was witty and adorable aaaand it made me have an even bigger crush on the guy.

The next post...John Krasinski on Ellen.



oh sigh. pitter patter!!! what a great smile. it's like i'm 12. hahaha.

No comments: