Monday, January 29, 2007

Please just answer the question.

One of my worst and best traits is that I am an open book. You ask me a question, I answer it. I rarely am able to avoid not answering something because I don't want to. And I am a really bad liar. So I've been working really REALLY hard for the past six months on how to not come off like I am avoiding answering questions, still be personable/personal, but still keep what I want private. I think I have gotten better at it, but I still feel at times I am not giving what I have or what I could give to people. It's a hard line for me, for others not really. They seem really good at it. But then again, I'm new at this.

But then again, I have moments, when I can't believe that some people could ask the kinds of questions they do. People can be blunt and nosey!

This is a good example of how I would like to answer a question. John Mayer posted an interview he answered questions to for RollingStone.com Contest "I'm with Rolling Stone" something or other. This one was one the questions and this is a great answer. It made me laugh.












6. Ever purchase a Jessica Simpson album?
I listen to most new music released every week.





See. Nicely done. Answered, but not really. hahaha.

No comments: