Monday, January 29, 2007

heeeeeere's johnny!

Just a little bit of Johnny for ya. I took these pictures at the Tempe Music Festival in April '06. Very enjoyable. He was with JM3 during this concert.

I think if you know me, well enough, you know of my love for this guy. I am not a "oh he is so hot, I want his body!" type of fan. I am a "oh man that hook was so tight! DUDE! He can jam on his guitar!" type of fan. I think that is one of the reasons why I'm not very vocal about being a big fan. I think people automatically get the wrong impression why I enjoy him so much because (and yes I'm about to generalize) most girls like him for physical reason more often then not.

I also enjoy the fact that he can be a pretty funny guy. I wish that I had guy friends like him. Funny yet just enough cocky and sometimes enough of an idiot that you could never really be attracted to him, ya know what I mean? Plus...please, the hair. I have scissors if he needs to borrow them. HOLY COW! :)







I hope you enjoyed the short show. There will for sure be more in the future. That was just a teaser!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HE'S SOOOO HOTTT!!! ::swoon::


Seriously, those pictures are great - the last one, especially.