Friday, January 19, 2007

Thus it begins...here.

I feel like I've done this before. Oh wait. I have.

myspace.

Yes. I'll admit it, but I won't make it easy for you! You will have to find me if you really want to see it. A warning though, it's not too exciting. It's been ages since I've updated and I think it's too time consuming to post something that should be simple. Thank you Blogger.

I like blogs with pictures. So here is a picture. This is me and my (little) brother/best friend, Kyle. I love this kid to death! I do almost anything for him...I say that because if I did do anything for him, well then, I'd pretty much be lying! :) haha. Nah, really...Kyle is amazing.


I can't wait to see what he does with his life. He is pretty hilarious too. He is always making me laugh. He can tell really great stories, just as long and you don't ask him to tell you a great story, because you heard he tells great stories. The pressure can get to him! haha. :)

It is pretty safe to say I will talk about Kyle again. It is also safe to say this is probably a rare moment you will actually see ME in a picture. Thus as it should be for a photographer! I'm not sure who will read this, but if you are, it's likely I told you because I like you!

So enjoy. I know I will.
Lori








No comments: