Friday, March 5, 2010

Family pictures at Red Rock.

I love shooting family pictures at Red Rock. There are so many options of places to shoot.

Jill contacted me for family pictures by email. She told me how she met and fell in love with Dave and they married a few years ago. They both had kids from previous marriages and had not had a picture with the now blended family.

I was so happy to be able to take pictures for them! I have to say, when I got them laughing (I'm pretty funny...just in case you were wondering! hahaha!) they have some infectious laughs in their family! It made me laugh just at their laughs which might have looked like I was laughing at my own jokes...I promise I wasn't! :)

Here are just a few shots!





When I shoot family pictures, I will almost always ask your family to do some goofy shots! Most of the time your family isn't all prim and proper, I know there is goofiness in there, so expect this if you book a session with me! :)

2 comments:

Adventures in Healing said...

I like the one on the steps! I love that your shots are different...not the standard run of the mill poses or locations. Great job Lori.

Lori said...

Thaaaanks! I try not to make the posing seem posed. People just look awkward and uncomfortable and I hate that!