Monday, March 15, 2010

Liz...headshots!

I have known Liz for a few years now. We had talked about taking headshots for a while but just never really finalized any real date or time. You know how life goes! But finally Liz and I nailed down a date! Liz was a brave soul for allowing me to push her out in the middle of the public to get the shots I wanted! She got a few whistles and "work it guuurl!" so I think it was a successful photo shoot! haha! Thanks Liz for workin' it for the camera!

I love how they turned out! Let me know what you guys think! :)


Gotta enjoy some of that sun flare!


I think these two are my favorite from the day. I just love the lighting. I also love that we hopped over a small fence to sit on the couches! I felt like a rebel! ;)

Just a few candid shots.


Love the black and white shot. It's my second favorite.


Blue eyes make me happy!

4 comments:

Marin D said...

Lori - I like your new header! (I don't know how new it is but I don't remember it being like that the last time I looked on here a few posts ago. LOL.) Hope you're doing well!

Tristan said...

I especially like the pictures of Liz in the striped sweater. The setting is just perfect!

Lori said...

Thanks Marin! It's pretty new. I might switch up some pictures here and there but I've been meaning to put that header up for some time now.

Hey Tris! Yeah, I like the striped shirt best too! I can't wait to shoot there again. I just need to find my next victim...I mean...subject who is willing to get their picture taken in the middle of a busy shopping area! :)

Connie said...

awww she is so beautiful!! great pics!